The CIMS WMS is a comprehensive suite of omni-channel warehouse management systems that are tightly integrated with the client’s host ERP system.
A high level features overview list, providing the CIMS WMS areas of capabilities.
For a full checklist outlining more details in each area, click the download button below.
- Integration with Host ERP and Other Third-Party Systems
- Facility Set-up and Control Options
- Inventory Controls and Options
- RF Receiving
- RF Putaway
- Wave Management and Allocation
- RF Replenishment Management
- RF Picking and Packing
- Shipping and Customer Compliance Management
- RF Physical Inventory, Cycle Counting, and Material Handling
- Automation Distribution Management – MHE
- Other and Special Features